Wednesday, September 3, 2014

New Website Announcement: stevenreddy.com


Hey folks! If you're seeing this, chances are good you are a subscriber. Thanks tons! However, I have a new, fancier website with the easier to remember URL: stevenreddy.com that allows me to link to classes, workshops, events, book releases, shows, whatever (like the upcoming Kickstarter campaign to publish my next book, the sequel to Now Where Was I? A Sketchbook Memoir, which has almost sold out!), and I'll be migrating this blog over to it. No ads, no shenanigans, just the drawings, comics and class demos you've been seeing here.

Please visit stevenreddy.com and enter your email in the box at the lower left and you'll continue to get updates when this bloodspot thing goes bye bye.

Thanks for subscribing,

Steve

Okay, back to work.

No comments: